Friday, December 4, 2015

Chennai flood- devastating

Chennai flood has been playing havoc. Fortunately, it is seizing down slowly. But what devastating effect it had, and what people of Chennai were going through for last couple of days is beyond explaining in words.
I received a video footage about Chennai flood on one of the whatsapp groups, I am member of. Mostly, I avoid watching videos shared on whatsapp, but, I happened to see this one and what I saw, is really scary.
That's why, I decided to share it here. Whoever, has made this video, really gave us a glimpse of the strength of water and how vulnerable we are infront of it.
After searching a bit around, I finally found a link in youtube to watch this video and share it here.
Here, I am embedding this video footage by Live9 TV

No comments: