Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Lake

I entered the world of blogging few years back. With a concept of putting the trekking experience in words I started a blog and put up this picture. But writing a story for this picture took too much time. To the extent that it never appeared on paper and so never uploaded. With time the blog went in to the memory and the username and password were forgotten.

Very recently while trying to retrieve some information I once again came across this blog and got this picture.

I feel it will be an injustice if this picture does not make it to my blog. If I am not wrong I clicked this while on the way from Fort Torana to Raigadh.Now I do not remember what story I had in mind about it. But it marks the beginning of my blogging interest.

So, sit back and enjoy nature's beauty.

No comments: