Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Indigodeli, RCity mall

Indigodeli, RCITY mall is one of my favorite places to have a quiet, wonderful time with awesome treat of tastes. What I like the most about it is the environment created. Once inside, you enter into an altogether different world. Ofcourse, once full of people, this place also started buzzing, but it surely is not disturbing like other places. The sitting arrangement is awesome and you can get the feeling of not being in restaurant full of people. The food is obvious and I have written about it earlier.
The reason to put this post today is, recently I visited its another branch, the one in Phoenix mall, Worli. Believe me, it is no match to this branch in RCITY mall. While they have tried to create the same environment, because of the location of this branch in the Phoenix mall, it just ends up looking just dark and little sad. Ofcourse the service is good here too. The food I tried here was a little let down for me. All the time, I was thinking and unknowingly comparing with the experience in RCITY mall branch and kept appreciating it.
So, if you plan to try INDIGODELI anytime, I would recommend the RCITY Mall branch. But that doesn't mean, Phoenix mall branch is bad. Afterall INDIGODELI is INDIGODELI.

No comments: