Sunday, September 22, 2013

Far Over The Misty Mountains Cold

I am watching "The Hobbit: An unexpected journey" movie at the moment. I wanted to watch this movie but somehow missed it when it was released. Today, it is premiering  on TV and  I am not missing it this time. Well the story is just taking shape while I am watching it now. But what struck me strongly is this song. As soon as this song started, it made shivers go down my spine. Listen to this song. It is very effective. The voice is so deep, it mesmerizes you and you will surely loose yourself for next one and a half minutes. Just after the song finished in the movie, I kind of came out of trance and first thing that came to my mind was to share it with all.  I am embedding a video I could find on Youtube for every one to hear. The lyrics are given along with. Enjoy.



PS: If want the complete song that I guess is played as the end credits, follow this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqnSoTgjBrg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed the song is very effective aas you said and the movie as well.. :)

drkaustubhjoshi said...

Yes it indeed is and I am glad you felt the same way.