Thursday, June 2, 2016

Step into Koovs.com - an awesome ad

I came across a fantastic advertisement recently. I had never heard this name before and so, I could not initially understand what exactly is happening. I guess, the concept of the ad is little different from rest of the ads of the league. Its worth watching. I was just not happy with the beginning of this ad, where the girl kind of jumps out of the window. But, probably that is the point of attracting attention of the viewer towards the ad.  Have a look at the advertisement.



You can visit Koovs.com here for online shopping.

2 comments:

Priya anka said...

Your post made productive reading, thank you.first copy watches india

Anu shka said...

Your writing style is impressive, keep it up! Thanks for Sharing. replica handbags india