Thursday, August 10, 2017

Essel World- Top Spin ride

This is a video I took last year, when we visited Esselworld. Esselworld rides are designed such that level of excitement would only go up and up. Durin our visit, we started out adventure with Octopus ride. Just next to that is the roller coaster. That was awesome. Then came a simpler saucercup kind of ride, which we tackled easily. Gaining confidence, we ran and sat in the bullet train.  I am not sure of others, but I had not no idea what this rides does to you. And when you try to do things without any idea about it, it has a potential to even kill you. Well, that's what almost happened to  me. It starts simple, horizontal to the ground and then suddenly, it turns vertical. It takes the breathe out of you. Don't believe ! Check this ride here:
https://drkaustubhjoshi.blogspot.in/2016/06/bullet-train-ride-of-essel-world.html

Once out of this ride, I had lost confidence and I realized, I have grown old to probably enjoy this ride. So, when my nephews ran to the next ride, I decided to first watch the ride and see if I have the temperament to go through it. The next ride was Topspin. And here is what I saw:




Do you really think, I would have tried this ride?
Forget enjoying the ride, I even did not dared to even go anywhere near to it. Well if you think, you are awesome enough to enjoy it, go for it.

No comments: